Saturday, May 5, 2007

Blog Assignment 5

I learned a lot about some cool sites in this class. I think that the class was very informative on doing lesson plans and using the resources of the world wide web. I think this is a very useful class for all future educators. I'm still going back and looking at some of the sites that I learned about. I plan to continue going back to look at the sites for my lesson plans and to get new ideas. My wow for this class was google earth, I really think this is way cool, you can even follow your route on line and see where your gonna be traveling. All in all I really enjoyed this class.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I agree with you on the google Earth wow. As a science and history major, I think it is one of the greatest new pieces of technology out there.