Saturday, May 5, 2007

Blog Assignment 4

10 New Sites

1. www.googleearth.com. You can do a lot from here, including directions to and from different places, and for all around the world.

2. www.teacherscorners.net. This is great for lesson plans.

3. www.a102teachersstuff.com. This is also a great site for lesson plans & games for teachers.

4. www.historyteacher.net. This would be a cool site for not only History teachers, but all teachers.

5. www.nationalgeographic.com. This is a great site for students and teachers alike.

6. www.teachingtreasures.com. This site gives you great ideas for teachers to use in their classrooms.

7. www.lessonplanspage.com. This site offers you free lesson plans for teachers to use.

8. www.discovery.com. This is a cool site to play and learn with.

9. www.cnn.com. A very infomative site.

10. www.google.com. I use this site for my engine search site and I like it a lot.

2 comments:

Brent Hageman said...

I really liked the historyteacher.net site and added it to my social bookmarks. Good job with the page, I like your layout.

Learning2Blog said...

Yes historyteacher.net is great but I also love http://www.course-notes.org/